“Entrepreneur Growth” is a topic that receives little attention. Yet as blatantly simple as this sounds, the success of an enterprise is largely based upon the leader.
Strong leaders = strong companies. Weak leaders = weak companies.
It is true: a great company starts with you.
Peak Performers will assist you to live an Aligned Life with your personal and business goals to get in sync and allow you to create the greatest version of yourself.
Peak Performers is a premier coaching group offered to top Members of the No B.S. Inner Circle. Led by Peak Performance coach Lee Milteer and entrepreneur and CEO Adam Witty, Peak is focused on growing the capability and capacity of each Member, the entrepreneur.
Over the course of Lee and Adam’s careers they have identified 12 core areas in which an entrepreneur must develop competent ability to perform at a high level and grow a company of significance.
- How to Put Your Ideas Into Action and How to Communicate & Sell Your Vision
- Time Management & Productivity for Peak Output and Performance
- Stress and Change Management and Successfully Dealing with Difficult People
- How to Develop a Peak Performance Mental State & Mindset
- Productive Goal Setting, Goal Planning, and Goal Implementation
- How to Create Discipline and Accountability to Reach Your Biggest Goals
- Authority Brand Positioning and How to Properly Present Yourself to the World
- Work/Life Purpose and How to Design and Implement a Business Life that Serves You
- How to Build an Abundance & Prosperity Belief System and Transfer to Key People
- How to Manage Your Entrepreneurial Compulsions and Limit Non-Productive Habits
- How to Develop Creative, Intuitive, and Visionary Thinking Habits that Drive Business
- Creating a Life Plan and Building a Master Blueprint for Your ONE Life
Peak Performers delivers this 12 module curriculum delivered in 6 meetings over 2 years. Peak meeting are 3 times per year, 2 days per meeting, covering 2 modules per meeting. Modules aren’t in a specific order where you must learn module #1 before #2. They are independent. After you complete the 2-year curriculum, you will graduate and become a Peak Performers alumnus.
Candidates may apply to become a Member of Peak Performers at any time throughout the year. If accepted, you will be invited to begin your Membership at the next meeting (meetings are held in January, May, and September of each year).
Peak Performers combines live meetings, individual hot seats, networking, Guest Speakers, masterminding, and training between meetings.
Peak Performers is wholly focused on growing the capacity and capability of the individual entrepreneur so she or he may become a force multiplier within their business. There will be SUPPORT between meetings. Webinars, Live Q&A Calls with Dan Kennedy, Virtual Mastermind “Hot Seats Meetings on Zoom with Lee Milteer, Interviews, with support materials to assist you.
You’ll also join a private Facebook group to ask questions and chat with other members! Plus much more!! Each month support will be different and valuable content to stay motivated and excited.
Jan. 24th & 25th 2019
May 2nd & 3rd 2019
Sept. 12th & 13th 2019