Magnetic Marketing, a part of the Advantage Family, has an exciting opportunity for a talented sales professional. You will schedule and lead Discovery Calls with inbound leads that request a copy of our best selling book “Magnetic Marketing.” During the Discovery Call, you will demonstrate how we help entrepreneurs and business owners grow their businesses with improved marketing. You will invite prospects to invest in working with us. Magnetic Marketing supports entrepreneurs in helping them grow their business with education, training, and implementation of multi-step, direct response marketing.The mission
for the Sales Consultant is to convert book buyers into Members. Successful Sales Consultants have a strong work ethic, ability to bond and build rapport quickly, a passion to help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets.Expected Outcomes in the first 12 months of employment:
- Schedule, Keep, and Lead an average of 25 Discovery Calls per week with book buyers. Demonstrate how Magnetic Marketing helps businesses grow.
- Welcome an average of 5 new Members per week into the Magnetic Marketing family.
- Exceed monthly sales target after 90-day training and ramp up period to $40,000 per month.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Communication skills. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Proactive. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- 4-year college degree required
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections and rejection
- Experience with Infusionsoft CRM system a plus
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, and telephone. Near visual acuity is required in order to work with computers.
- May occasionally require the employee to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Employee should be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- Employee may be occasionally required to perform light to moderate lifting of office supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position can be located in our Charleston, SC headquarters or in our Chicago, IL office. Magnetic Marketing is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401(k) program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our Team Members. The Sales Consultant will report to the SVP of Sales.APPLY TODAY!