Magnetic Marketing, a part of the Advantage Family, has an exciting opportunity for a talented consultative sales professional that will help our Members, entrepreneurs and small business owners, optimize their working experience with our company. Magnetic Marketing supports entrepreneurs in helping them grow their business with education, training, and implementation of multi-step, direct response marketing.
The mission for the Account Executive is to develop new business opportunities within our existing Member base. The Account Executive will have an assigned territory of Members and be responsible for building relationships that lead to upsell and cross sell opportunities. Magnetic Marketing offers in-person training and education, mastermind and implementation coaching programs, and a catalog of learning products to help Members get the most out of their working relationship with us. Successful Account Executives have a strong work ethic, ability to bond and build rapport quickly, a passion to help entrepreneurs and small business owners succeed, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets.
Expected Outcomes in the first 12 months of employment:
- Schedule, Keep, and Lead an average of 25 Check In Calls per week with Members. Discuss events, products, and mastermind and coaching programs that might assist them in achieving their business growth goals.
- Upsell or cross sell an average of 10 Members per week.
- Exceed monthly sales target after 90-day training and ramp up period to $50,000 per month.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Communication skills. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
- Listening skills. Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Persuasion. Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.
- Proactive. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- 4-year college degree required
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections and rejection
- Experience with Infusionsoft CRM system a plus
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, and telephone. Near visual acuity is required in order to work with computers.
- May occasionally require the employee to stoop, kneel, or crouch. Employee should be able to sit for an extended period of time.
- Employee may be occasionally required to perform light to moderate lifting of office supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position can be located in either our Charleston, SC headquarters or Chicago, IL office. Magnetic Marketing is an entrepreneurial, high growth company with opportunity for advancement and lots of upward mobility. Professional development programs offered. We offer great Vacation/PTO benefits, a great Medical/Dental program, 401(k) program with company contribution and other nice perks. We highly value and respect our Team Members. The Account Executive will report to the SVP of Sales.