Posts Tagged ‘Internet Marketing’

One-Size-Fits-All Won’t Work for Websites

By: Dan Kennedy on: May 15th, 2015 No Comments

When you’re face-to-face with a customer, client, patient or prospect you can ask and answer questions, plus give them the personalized attention they need to feel as if your business and yours alone is THE one for them. This type of engagement is essential if you want to grow your business. And we’ve talked in the past about how to do this with direct mail, email and other forms of media. This one-on-one communication is[…]


A Confession And Insider Tips On How To Effectively Market On The Internet

By: Dave Dee on: December 12th, 2013 6 Comments

I confess, when I first started marketing on the Internet, I wasn’t making much money there. Maybe around $500 a year. But once I learned how to successfully use online marketing, I quickly took that to $500 a week and then even to $500 a day…and you can too. Even better, the fact that you read and follow GKIC and are likely already marketing your business with offline media means that when you integrate your[…]


Six Strategies To Stop Online Visitors From Abandoning Your Website

By: Dave Dee on: June 11th, 2013 7 Comments

The other day I overheard a story all too familiar… A businessman was complaining that he’d spent thousands of dollars on his website, yet only 1% to 2% of prospects were actually responding. Understandably the man wanted to know how to reach the other 98%. It’s a pretty common problem… Yet many business owners don’t even know they are “losing” 98% of the visitors to their site. But here’s the thing. It doesn’t have to[…]


3 Internet Marketing Truths You Should Know To Make Money Online

By: Dan Kennedy on: June 7th, 2013 17 Comments

There are Three Internet Marketing Truths You Should Know To Make Money Online:

First, there are marketing and selling principles valid with every media including all online media.

Two, there is an ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF B.S. about online floated about and popularized by people who do not understand the essential principles and IDEAS they speak of as if facts – these “online is unique,” new metrics, online only folks are just the same as the Amish, except they have iPads instead of horses and buggies; they live in their own little world.

Three, there is a constructive, productive way to think about the internet and online media. It is not a new god to be worshiped. It’s not a wizardly magic wand. But it does provide a portfolio of legitimate opportunities.


Tips for Using WordPress for SEO

By: Brian Horn on: March 3rd, 2010 19 Comments

Even though there are dozens of platforms that bloggers and site owners can use, WordPress had become the one than many eventually decide to use. Why do SO MANY end up using WordPress? Particularly SEO and Internet Marketing pros…kinda “obvi” that these guys might have a reason for that, huh? A few months ago I met and had a few drinks with Matt Mullenweg, the founding developer of WordPress.  We talked specifically about why small[…]


Five Key Strategies for Lasting Small Business Marketing Success Online

By: Brian Horn on: December 30th, 2009 4 Comments

Every small business owner wants their web site to be wildly successful. If your small business has a web site, you know that you can ramp up traffic to your site with pay-per-click ads or by improving your search engine positioning, but then what? Getting prospects to your site is only the first step in web marketing. What happens next? If you answered, “Getting site visitors to buy”, you’re both right and wrong. Most small[…]